This Article has been Edited for Accessibility
What is 'Fabless Company'
The Global Semiconductor Alliance defines fabless as follows:
Explaining 'Fabless Company'
The fabless model is an attractive and popular option for many semiconductor companies. By adopting a fabless business strategy, a company can focus time and resources on the design of innovative integrated circuits, while avoiding the high cost of building, operating, and upgrading a manufacturing facility.
- An Analysis Of The Fabless Semiconductor Business [academia.edu]
- Economic Turbulence: Is A Volatile Economy Good For America? By ... [press.uchicago.edu]
- Collaborative Innovation In The Global Semiconductor Industry [faculty.wharton.upenn.edu]
- Economic Growth In The Digital Era [web.stanford.edu]
- Economic Globalization And The Information Technology ... [web.stanford.edu]
- Offshoring In The Semiconductor Industry [irle.berkeley.edu]