- Market Inefficiencies And Pricing Heuristics: Evidence From The Peg ... [bradley.edu]
- Market Inefficiencies And Pricing Heuristics [bradley.edu]
- Principles Of Macroeconomics [colorado.edu]
- A Comparative Study Of P/e Ratio And Adjusted Peg Ratio In ... [academia.edu]
- Chapter 4 Market-based Valuation: Price Multiples [faculty.etsu.edu]
- Adjusting P/e Ratios By Growth And Risk: The ... [web.iese.edu]
The PEG ratio is a valuation metric for determining the relative trade-off between the price of a stock, the earnings generated per share, and the company's expected growth.