This Article has been Edited for Accessibility
Zacks Investment Research
What is 'Zacks Investment Research'
A company, founded in 1977, dedicated to providing professional investors with the financial data and analysis needed to make better speculative decisions for themselves and their clients.
Zacks is probably known best for providing an extensive array of consensus earnings-per-share (EPS) estimates. However, the company also offers research reports, recommendation summaries on various stocks, stock prices, charts and tables and a host of other investment tools and data.
Explaining 'Zacks Investment Research'
Zacks Investment Research is used by thousands of analysts at well over 200 brokerages to give clients reliable investment information. Zacks has also expanded its online presence and has begun offering more products designed for individual investors.
- The Wharton School And Zacks Investment Research Provide Zacks ... [news.wharton.upenn.edu]
- The Wharton School And Zacks Partner To Bring Zacks Estimates Data ... [news.wharton.upenn.edu]
- Database Biases And Errors [kellogg.northwestern.edu]
- Economics And Finance Research Sources [monmouth.edu]
- Managerial And Financial Economics Advising 215 [csbsju.edu]
- Electronic Resources In The Business And Economics Library ... [library.columbia.edu]